Return Policy & Process
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
- An RMA is necessary for returned merchandise to be processed and for refunds to be paid.
- Returns must be sent freight pre-paid by the customer. Return freight cost will not be refunded. No COD's will be accepted.
- Merchandise returned more than 35 days after the original shipment date is not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds on DIRECTV lease products are for the upfront lease fee only. Refunds for all other products will be for the sale price, unless otherwise stated.
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- In some cases there may be credit fee(s) associated with the purchase of a DIRECTV® System. The credit fees are non-refundable.
- Returned merchandise must include all original components, access card(s), literature, warranties, and packaging in the same condition as it was received.
- The customer must return any installed and activated DIRECTV merchandise to DIRECTV, but the customer must call American Satellite to initiate the return process.*
Applicable fees apply to American Satellite product returns that will not exceed the original amount charged. Please see below for the applicable fees.
Returned Merchandise Condition & Potential Fees: