|Back To Top|
|The following sales terms apply for all products purchased from American Satellite & Entertainment, Inc. (AS&E), which includes all orders placed at an American Satellite web site. By making an online or telephone purchase, you indicate your express acceptance of these terms.
- You agree that you have read and are familiar with our 30 day satisfaction guarantee and our policies regarding returns, cancellations, shipping and receiving, professional installation, warranty claims, and privacy. A link to these policies is at the bottom of each page on our web sites.
- You understand that we may need to contact you by phone or email prior to shipping for quality control purpose.
|Back To Top|
|By ordering DIRECTV equipment from American Satellite & Entertainment, Inc. (AS&E), you are indicating your express acceptance of the following lease terms. If you are a new / first time residential DIRECTV customer, all lease terms apply. If you are an existing residential customer, then sections 3, 4, 5 and 6 apply.
1. You agree to activate all DIRECTV Receivers ordered from AS&E, on the same calendar day, under the new DIRECTV account number and access cards provided, before activating any other DIRECTV receivers you may possess.
2. Said activation will occur at the time of scheduled professional installation or within 30 days of the date you receive the equipment. You agree to activate a DIRECTV base programming package (valued at $29.99 per mo. or above); Jadeworld; or, any qualifying international service bundle, which bundle shall include either the DIRECTV BASIC programming package (valued at $9.99 per mo.) or the DIRECTV PREFERRED CHOICE programming package (valued at $29.99 per mo.) together with WorldDirect international-language service. DVR service activation ($5.99 per mo.) required for DVR leases; HD Access fee ($10.99/mo.) required for HD Receiver leases; and, both DVR service and HD Access fee payment required for HD DVR leases. In certain markets programming and pricing may vary. DIRECTV PROGRAMMING AND PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME. Taxes not included
3. Said Activation will occur at the subscriber address and telephone that you provided at the time of order.
4. If you are leasing equipment and decide to disconnect/cancel/terminate your service you must coordinate cancellation and equipment pickup with DIRECTV. To arrange the return of purchased equipment, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-999-7332. If you fail to do so, or do not fulfill the terms as listed above, you agree to pay AS&E a fee of $150 per DIRECTV Receiver (up to $300 for advanced receivers), as well as any additional collection fees associated with collections.
5. ACTIVATION OF PROGRAMMING MAY BE SUBJECT TO CREDIT APPROVAL AND REQUIRES VALID SERVICE ADDRESS, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND/OR MAJOR CREDIT CARD. DEPOSIT OR PRE-PAYMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
6. DIRECTV Programming and Pricing Subject to change at any time. The programming package(s) must be maintained for a period of eighteen (18) consecutive months (without interruption) for standard receivers(s), and twenty-four (24) consecutive months (without interruption) for advanced product receivers(s) DVR(s), HD Receiver(s) and/or HD DVR(s) purchased by you, including additional DIRECTV Receivers ($4.99 per month lease fee for separate programming on 2nd and each additional TV as long as all receivers are connected to the same phone line). After you have fulfilled your agreement to the required programming package(s), you are not obligated to continue your subscription to DIRECTV programming for any specific duration. Current DIRECTV customers may activate additional receivers with their existing DIRECTV programming package. Receipt of DIRECTV programming is subject to the terms of the DIRECTV Customer Agreement; copy provided at DIRECTV.com and in your first bill. DIRECTV services not provided outside the U.S. If you cannot fulfill these terms of sale or are having difficulty with the scheduled installation, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-999-7332.|
|Back To Top|
Order Process Policy
- American Satellite & Entertainment, Inc. (AS&E) standard order terms and return policies DO NOT apply to HughesNet orders.
- AS&E will share essential elements of your order, including credit card detail, with Hughes Network Systems (HNS) for the purpose of: (1) credit scoring to qualify for special pricing and purchase offers; (2) creating an HNS/HughesNet customer account.
Fair Access Policy
- Minimum service commitment is required; other terms and conditions may apply including activation fees, service termination fees and hardware termination fees. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-999-7332 for more information.
- HughesNet service is available in the contiguous U.S. with an unobstructed view of the southern sky, is not available in Alaska & Hawaii, and its usage is subject to the Fair Access Policy. Actual speeds vary based on the amount of traffic on the Internet, content on a particular Website, or by the overall performance and configuration of your computer. Stated speeds and uninterrupted use of service are not guaranteed.
- Professional Installation is required. Monthly service fees apply. Taxes not included. HughesNet broadband and DIRECTV® television services, hardware, and installation are sold separately. Accessing DIRECTV programming and HughesNet services from a single dish requires the purchase of additional hardware.
To ensure equal Internet access for all HughesNet subscribers, Hughes Network Systems maintains a running average fair access policy. Fair access establishes an equitable balance in Internet access across Satellite broadband services by service plan for all HughesNet customers regardless of their frequency of use or volume of traffic. To ensure this equity, customers may experience some temporary throughput limitations. HughesNet Internet access is not guaranteed. This policy applies to all service plans including "Unlimited" plans where customers' use of the Service is not limited to a specific number of hours per month.
|Back To Top|
Please read the following sales terms and fill in the required information at the bottom of the document. By placing an order for the products listed below you are indicating your express acceptance of these terms. This document outlines the requirements and conditions under which HughesNet satellite systems are sold by American Satellite & Entertainment, Inc. (AS&E). If you have questions about these sales terms and conditions, please contact our product specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your signature on this document represents your acceptance of these sales terms and conditions.
By placing an order for HughesNet you explicitly agree to the terms of the subscriber agreement.
As a standard policy, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a merchandise purchase from AS&E, you may return the merchandise prepaid for a refund within 30 days of shipment. Please see our return procedures and conditions outlined further below in this document for detailed information.
Minimum Computer Requirements:
HughesNet lets you connect your computer to the Internet whether you are running a Windows® or Macintosh® operating system. In order to ensure you get the most out of your Internet experience, HughesNet has developed these minimum requirements:
- Windows 98SE or higher or Mac OS 10.1 or higher and
- Network capability (10/100 Ethernet pre-equipped)
To receive HughesNet satellite services you must have a clear line of sight to the HughesNet satellites in the southern sky. Receiving DIRECTV programming does not ensure accessibility of HughesNet Dial-Return System service.
Standard Professional Installation Guidelines:
Standard installation for both HughesNetTM Home and HughesNet Professional service plans is included in all orders. Once you've placed your order, a HughesNet-certified installer will contact you to schedule your installation. On that date, he will arrive with all of the equipment needed to get your HughesNet service connected.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requires that only trained professionals may install two-way satellite systems, like HughesNet.
Standard Professional Includes the following:
- Mount the dish to an approved structure at least five feet off the ground as required by FCC regulations, using HUGHES® standard roof, and/or wall mounting brackets
- Mount to a one-story surface.
- Install a coaxial cable jack in the room where the HughesNet System will be located
- Route two exterior RG-6 coaxial cables (each up to 100 feet in length) from the dish into the house, and to the coaxial cable jack
- Provide and install the hardware required to properly ground your HughesNet System
- Install the HughesNet modem and connect it to your PC
- Verify receipt of satellite signal
- Commission your HughesNet account
NOT INCLUDED with a Standard Installation
- Complex/custom installations that may result in additional fees
- Make sure you discuss any custom work with your installer before they begin the job
- Custom work including, but not limited to:
- Moldings or cosmetic hardware to help hide cables
- Non-penetrating roof,
|Back To Top|
|XM Satellite Radio
The following sales terms apply for products that incorporate XM Satellite Radio technology. By purchasing XM Satellite Radio equipment from AS&E, you are indicating your express acceptance of the following:
1) As the purchaser, you assume all responsibilities for the terms listed herein both as the purchaser of the XM Satellite Radio equipment and on behalf of the XM Satellite Radio programming subscriber if he or she is different than you.
2) You will install and activate XM Satellite Radio service using the XM Satellite Radio ID number provided on the equipment for all XM Satellite Radio receivers purchased. Receipt of XM Satellite Radio programming is subject to these Terms of Sale and the XM Satellite Radio Customer Agreement.
3) XM Satellite Radio programming will be activated on each XM Satellite Radio Receiver purchased from AS&E within 60 days of receipt.
4) The following applies to purchases by both new and existing XM Satellite Radio subscribers:
||You agree to activate the XM Satellite Radio programming package valued at $9.99 a month and maintain such programming on your XM Satellite Radio account for a six (6) month period of time without interruption. XM Satellite Radio must handle cancellation of XM’s service by calling 1-800-852-9696.
||After you have fulfilled your six (6) month programming commitments as listed above, you are not obligated to continue your subscription for XM Satellite Radio programming for any specific duration.
5) You are pre-authorizing AS&E to charge the credit card you used on the order with a one-time fee, as listed below, for each XM Satellite Radio Receiver purchased should you fail to fulfill the terms as listed herein.
||All XM Satellite Radio Receivers:
6) You agree to pay AS&E any and all costs associated with the collection of fees detailed above, including those fee amounts, should the credit card entered have insufficient funds or be declined for any reason whatsoever.
XM Satellite Radio Returns
7) If you return the XM Satellite Radio equipment under the standard AS&E Return Policy, and professional installation has occurred, professional installation fees are non refundable.
||AS&E does not provide programming, content, or access for the equipment it sells. Third party vendors provide<|
|Back To Top|
|Sirius Satellite Radio|
The following sales terms apply for products that incorporate Sirius Satellite Radio technology. By purchasing Sirius Satellite Radio equipment from AS&E, you are indicating your express acceptance of the following:
As the purchaser, you assume all responsibilities for the terms listed herein both as the purchaser of the Sirius Satellite Radio equipment and on behalf of the Sirius Satellite Radio programming subscriber if he or she is different than you.
You will install and activate Sirius Satellite Radio service using the Sirius Satellite Radio electronic serial number (ESN) provided on the equipment for all Sirius Satellite Radio receivers purchased. Receipt of Sirius Satellite Radio programming is subject to these Terms of Sale and the Sirius Satellite Radio Terms and Conditions.
Sirius Satellite Radio programming will be activated on each Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver purchased from AS&E within 30 days of receipt.
The following applies to purchases by both new and existing Sirius Satellite Radio subscribers:
You agree to activate the Sirius Satellite Radio programming package valued at $12.95 a month and maintain such programming on your Sirius Satellite Radio account for a twelve (12) month period of time without interruption. Sirius Satellite Radio must handle cancellation of Sirius's service by calling 1-888-539-7474.
After you have fulfilled your twelve (12) month programming commitments as listed above, you are not obligated to continue your subscription for Sirius Satellite Radio programming for any specific duration.
You are pre-authorizing AS&E to charge the credit card you used on the order with a one-time fee, as listed below, for each Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver purchased should you fail to fulfill the terms as listed herein.
All Sirius Satellite Radio Receivers: $50.00
You agree to pay AS&E any and all costs associated with the collection of fees detailed above, including those fee amounts, should the credit card entered have insufficient funds or be declined for any reason whatsoever.
Sirius Satellite Radio Returns
If you return the Sirius Satellite Radio equipment under the standard AS&E Return Policy, and professional installation has occurred, professional installation fees are non refundable. In addition, if you want to remove and re-install your previous radio, professional installation fees are non-refundable.
If you activate your Sirius Satellite Radio, and wish to return under the standard AS&E Return Policy, you must call Sirius Satellite Radio at 1-888-539-7474 to deactivate your service. AS&E will not accept or issue an RMA # for Sirius equipment that remains activated.
AS&E does not provide programming, content, or access for the equipment it sells. Third party vendors provide these services independently. Therefore, AS&E makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding these services. Should any third party services be discontinued at any time, it is understood that such discontinuance will void any and all return possibilities, policies and any warranties for merchandise used in conjunction with the third party vendor services and will not trigger any warranty, express or implied, provided by AS&E as permitted by law. Examples of the aforementioned third party vendors include, but are not limited to: Sirius Satellite Radio. There are no warranties, express or implied, that extend beyond the description set forth above.
Note: This document is subject to change at any time without notice.